Hope you are enjoying our Senior Model Interview Series that we've been featuring here on the Studio B Portraits blog.Â (I know I've been clicking through and looking at all of the retailers and magazines that the models have been raving about...so many great ideas for amazing Senior Pictures!)Â Before we jump in with our next model I wanted to once again remind everyone that we are currently casting for our 2013 Studio B Seniors Model Team...open to current High School Juniors.Â For more information visit www.StudioBseniors.com
1. NAME: Monica Chon :)
2. SCHOOL: Skyline High School
3. My style right now is: Comfy and Diverse.
4. Favorite magazine: Seventeen Magazine
5. Favorite retailer: BCBG
6. So â€œRight Now": Lace
7. So â€œOver it":Â Neon Colors
8. My favorite color(s) is: All colors
9. My celebrity style icon is: Blake Lively. Her style is classy, trendy, and unique.
10. My favorite Studio B Model moment was: I don't have just one favorite moment! I loved them all! But, I didÂ love picking out my senior pictures.
11. Describe your best Studio B photo (or outfit) that we shot of you during either session and tell us why itâ€™s your favorite: Hmm...I'd have to say the picture whereÂ I'm wearing aÂ white shirt andÂ a high-waisted pink skirt and I have oneÂ foot against a chair. That was one of my favorite outfitsÂ of all ofÂ theÂ sessionsÂ andÂ it was a really fun shot. I wasÂ justÂ having a blast.
12. Anything else youâ€™d like to share with your readers: GO TO STUDIO B PORTRAITS FOR YOUR SENIOR PICTURES OR ANY PICTURES THAT YOU NEED :D