Attention Class of 2015, Studio B Portraits is casting for High School Models! We are currently accepting applications for our 2015 Studio B Seniors Modeling Team. If you are (or know) a High School Junior, Class of 2015 student that is fun, positive, outgoing, photogenic and ready for their close-up…that is a really good start! We're going to have a focus on fashion this season and we really want to make sure that our models are ready to share their ideas & opinions... but first, we're are catching up with Gracie, one of our Senior Models from last year!
1. NAME: Gracie
2. SCHOOL: Newport High School
3. My style right now is… anything simple and warm for this winter season!
4. Favorite magazine: Seventeen… so many freebies :P
6. So “Right Now”…. infinity scarves, leather booties
7. So “Over it”… yoga pants and uggs paired together
8. My favorite color(s) is… whatever my mood is
9. My celebrity style icon is… (ex. Kim Kardashian…she so glamorous) Jennifer Lawrence… she’s super down-to-earth for a celebrity
10. My favorite Studio B Model moment was… the actual photoshoots! Brooke did a great job of making them feel natural and not completely posed
11. Describe your best Studio B photo (or outfit) My favorite outfit was the simple blue top, darker rinsed jeans and booties since it's a comfy outfit I could wear anywhere. And when it's cold out, I just need to throw a jacket over!
12. Anything else you’d like to share with your readers…. Being a Studio B model was great because you’ll get excellent senior pictures out of it AND get to actively help promote the business! Brooke also really tries to make the photo unique to you, the model :-)
READY FOR YOUR TURN IN THE SPOTLIGHT? Our awesome Studio B Models like Gracie are the Face of Studio B Seniors. Selected student models help us with showcasing the latest styles for the upcoming Senior Season, promote Studio B Seniors at their schools and are featured in all of our print and online advertisements including partner promotions with Sorella Salon & full page spreads in 425 Magazine. Our promotional models for the 2015 Campaign will receive a complimentary modeling photo shoot and have the opportunity to earn credit toward their Summer senior pictures. Click here for more and to apply online