Today we're serving up the latest in our High School Model Team interview series featuring another of our favorite models from last season. Spoiler Alert...my VERY favorite answer from her is #7! I'll let you just guess what this gorgeous girl is "SO OVER..." I thought she was going to say some sort of clothing trend but her answer was WAY better! (Oh and if you are or know a Class of 2015 Junior interested in applying for this year’s 2015 Studio B Seniors Model team…there is a link and more info at the bottom of this article)
1. NAME: Savannah
2. SCHOOL: Issaquah High School
3. My style right now is… Anything that will keep me warm throughout the day, with of course a nice looking pair of clean nikes!
4. Favorite magazine: DanceSpirit, I love to dance more than anything in the world, with my experience in gymnastics, there's so much that I can do!
5. Favorite retailer: Pac Sun and Champs.
6. So “Right Now”…. Timberland boots (which is so difficult to find) and Brandy Melville clothing
7. So “Over it”… SOOOOO over my ex ! ;)
8. My favorite color(s) is… I like a lot of simple colors such as black, white, and grey, because they go with everything!
9. My celebrity style icon is… Justin Timberlake hands down, he can do everything, sing, act, DANCE, play instruments, and so much more, he's very kind and I want to be just like him.
10. My favorite Studio B Model moment was …Walking down with Brooke looking like I'm famous, especially when we were in the alley way, everyone would pass by and I was looking like a real model! We also took a lot of test shots to see if the lighting was ok, and there I made goofy faces.
11. Describe your best Studio B photo (or outfit) …pink jacket with floral shirt, the colors look great!
12. Anything else you’d like to share with our readers …Studio B was a great experience; Brooke makes you feel comfortable when taking pictures, which means there’s no awkwardness! It was especially great, walking to each set getting to know each other a little more.
READY FOR YOUR TURN IN THE SPOTLIGHT? Our awesome Studio B Models like Savannah are the Face of Studio B Seniors. Selected student models help us with showcasing the latest styles for the upcoming Senior Season, promote Studio B Seniors at their schools and are featured in all of our print and online advertisements including partner promotions with Sorella Salon & full page spreads in 425 Magazine. Our promotional models for the 2015 Campaign will receive a complimentary modeling photo shoot and have the opportunity to earn credit toward their Summer senior pictures. Click here for more and to apply online