Hope everyone is enjoying our Interview Series with our favorite High School Senior Models from last season. Today we're talking with Issaquah High School blue-eyed beauty Elise! If you are a Class of 2015 student interested in applying for the new team, be sure to read below, touch base and APPLY ONLINE.
2. Issaquah High School
3. My style right now is... oversized sweaters with leggings and some cute boots, along with a statement necklace.
4. Favorite Magazine: Lucky
5. Favorite retailer: Aritzia http://us.aritzia.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Aritzia_US-Site/default/Default-Start
6. So "Right Now"... high waisted skirts with tights and combat boots, worn with a long trench coat.
7. So "Over it"... Printed leggings
8. My favorite color is baby blue.
9. My celebrity style icon is Lauren Conrad
10. My favorite Studio B Model moment was tearing up every 5 seconds from the high powered fan
11. My favorite Studio B photo is when i wore jeans and a plaid shirt and we did the shoot on the train tracks and along the gate. It's my favorite because i love the setting/background and my outfit is really casual and matches the outdoorsy feel to the shot.
READY FOR YOUR TURN IN THE SPOTLIGHT? Our awesome Studio B Models like Elise are the Face of Studio B Seniors. Selected student models help us with showcasing the latest styles for the upcoming Senior Season, promote Studio B Seniors at their schools and are featured in all of our print and online advertisements including partner promotions with Sorella Salon & full page spreads in 425 Magazine. Our promotional models for the 2015 Campaign will receive a complimentary modeling photo shoot and have the opportunity to earn credit toward their Summer senior pictures. Click here for more and to apply online