Middle Children are Awesome...Meet Morgan!

Some people just have that "thing"...that extra special quality that makes you like them from the minute you meet... that's Class of 2017 Senior Morgan from Issaquah High School. I'm 98% certain that it's not just because we're both awesome middle children of our families but I'm leaving that final 2% on the off chance that I cannot see my obvious bias (heehee) In point of fact...I adore her entire family (We introduced you to the Bevell Family when we photographed their long overdue family pictures back in 2014 and also awesome sister Kylie's Super Bowl inspired senior pictures before that) The cuteness factor was on overload when Morgan brought -- yes... wait for it -- matching jean overalls for both her and her puppy!!! (You can see more of both of them in her video here)

Morgan Bevell senior pictures collage with puppy in matching jean overallsMorgan Bevell senior pictures_0386